Honeyfund is growing and we are inviting stellar people to join our team.
Honeyfund is an innovative web- and app-based consumer business that helps couples plan an authentic wedding, take a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon, and build a lasting marriage. When you join our team, you'll be surrounded by a group of authentic, warm and super smart professionals who are focused and passionate about the company and its users!
Although we are a small team of extremely talented people, millions of people use Honeyfund around the world. In 2012, Honeyfund.com was named one of TIME's 50 Best Websites. In 2014, we appeared on ABC's Shark Tank and won an investment from Kevin O'Leary! And yes, we get to hang out with Mr. Wonderful!
Honeyfund is the leader in its space and our website has been featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Vogue magazine, Cosmopolitan, Brides magazine, and many more. We work with some of the world's leading retailers, such as Target, Amazon, Bed, Bath & Beyond and many more.
Our customers love us...
We have served millions of members helping them raise more than $640 million dollars for their weddings, honeymoons, baby showers, birthdays, anniversary trips, medical needs, and more. We are positioned in two large and fast-growing sectors: weddings and crowdfunding/crowd-gifting.
Why you'll love Honeyfund…
- Fun, innovative, fast paced and friendly environment
- Small agile team of super producers who get stuff done!
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance reimbursement program (keep your own insurance!)
- Top of the line MacBook Pro
- Monthly happy hour
- Annual team retreats
Work from home…
Honeyfund is a fully remote company. You’ll work on a company-provided computer, from your own at-home office space where you can sign on to work each day, stay focused and be free from distractions. Since we’re a team that crosses many time zones, core team hours are 11 am to 5 pm Eastern time and your hours can be flexible around that. Our virtual office runs on Slack where we stay in communication via message, calls and video conferences.
Why you’ll love the job...
As a Product Owner at Honeyfund, you lead the agile product development team to deliver amazing new user experiences on our two sites, Honeyfund and Plumfund. You will be responsible for managing stakeholder inputs, product planning, development roadmaps and delivery of product, and love what you do!
You have a passion for great products, empathy for end users, and the ability to work with stakeholders to make the right decisions for Honeyfund and Plumfund. We embrace people who deliver value in the face of technical, resource and time constraints.
As an exceptional self-starter, communicator, organizer and negotiator who has a passion for good user experience, you’ll work closely with leadership, design, engineering, customer support and other teams. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe in bringing great ideas and awesome new user experiences to life.
Job responsibilities include...
- Lead requirements gathering
- Manage product design process, testing and validation
- Drive product development efforts with the scrum team
- Actively participate in all scrum meetings, including daily stand ups, retrospectives and demos
- Lead product refinement sessions, groom backlog, and own the sprint/epic roadmap
- Collaborate with UX team to create mockups
- Write acceptance criteria, answer questions from engineering, clarify requirements, etc.
- Document the new feature for implementations and release notes
- Demonstrate iteration to customers (pre-release) and gather feedback
- Other duties as assigned
Why we’ll love you...
- BS/BA degree, CSPO or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience writing user stories or consumer focused software requirement specifications
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner
- Able to carry out tasks with little or no supervision
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English, including technical writing
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Skills we'd love you to have...
Optimal candidates will have experience with the following:
B2C applications, Weddings, Registries, Romantic Travel, Honeymoons, Crowdfunding, Affiliate Marketing, Google Analytics, Funnel Optimization, AB Testing, Lean Startup Methodologies, Agile Methodologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer…
Honeyfund is a proud equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
$130k - $170k DOE
To be considered:
Please copy and paste the URL below into a new window and fill out: http://bit.ly/2HZZsJw